Virtex II MJA

Hi:

I'm working on partial reconfiguration of VII devices, and until now I haven't found information about the internal configuration addressing of VII and the respective formulas to calculate MJA and MNA. I guess they are similar to the ones for VirtexE (as both have BRAMs interspersed between CLBs).

Its urgent!!!! PLS

P.S I have already read app 151, app290, VII user guide, etc

Yana

Reply to
Yana

Yana,

The .ll file should provide the absolute bit offset as well as Frame address and offset. You no longer need the equations to calculate the DFF or BRAM bit location.

Regards, Wei

Yana wrote:

Reply to
Chen Wei Tseng