Virtex 6 dev. board suppliers?

Hi,

I'm looking for a Xilinx Virtex 6 based dev. board, (with PCIe and SFP connectors for 10G Ethernet). Other than Hitech Global, what other suppliers are there? You suggestions are much appreciated. Thanks.

Rupert

Reply to
rupertlssmith

Avnet?

Reply to
scrts

The Avnet-designed Virtex-6 LX130T Evaluation Kit is no longer available. The ML605 has PCIe and SFP.

Bryan

Reply to
Bryan

Thanks, the ML605 might be a good starting point. I should have been more specific, SFP+ is what is needed for 10G, and the ML605 doesn't have that.

It looks like there are not a lot of Virtex-6 off the shelf board suppliers out there.

What about the Altera Stratix IV, does it have a larger supplier base?

Reply to
rupertlssmith

Why not checking

scrts

There's the Terasic DE4 board which you can combine with this mezzanine card:

-a

Reply to
Anders.Montonen

In order to interface with a 10G SFP+ module you will need a board that uses the Virtex-6 HXT family. Xilinx did not release Virtex-6 HXT board with both PCIe and SFP+ capabilities.

Ed McGettigan

-- Xilinx Inc.

Reply to
Ed McGettigan