virtex 4 extreme DSP linux PCI driver

i recently bought the v4 extreme DSP development kit and am trying to get a linux PCI device driver for it. up till now nallatech and xilinx have been very unresponsive (im at a university!). I was wondering if someone on the board could send me one if they have it... If you have a device driver for the BenOne motherboard card, that should do as well.

thanks

Reply to
g.wall