Virtex-4: DSP48 Fmax missing?

There is no Fmax reported when I instantiated a DSP48 with internal
input and output registers turned on. Anyone have any ideas, why this
happened?

Thanks.

Re: Virtex-4: DSP48 Fmax missing?
--------------95A1EC8FFB825354FA6FCBF3

Hi William,

Did you include a timing constraint of some ns on
your clock in the ucf file?

- Vic

--------------95A1EC8FFB825354FA6FCBF3

begin:vcard
n:Vadi;Vic
tel;fax:408-626-6499
tel;work:x6303 (408-626-6303)
x-mozilla-html:FALSE
adr:;;;;;;
version:2.1
email;internet: snipped-for-privacy@xilinx.com
fn:Vic Vadi
end:vcard

--------------95A1EC8FFB825354FA6FCBF3--

Re: Virtex-4: DSP48 Fmax missing?
Hi Vic,

Yes, I constrained my clock in the UCF. Alternatively, I also tried
the -a option for the TRCE. Both methods give me no Fmax.

Thanks,
Kia Leong

Re: Virtex-4: DSP48 Fmax missing?
Hi Vic,

Yes, I constrained the clock in the UCF. Alternatively, I also tried