Virtex-2 Pro: Configuration Frames

Hi,

i try to build a dynamic reconfiguration application with use of icap and the embedded powerpc. By reverse engineering i found a lot of the bit-combinations in the configuration-frames, which handle the routing in the switch-boxes. The reverse engineering process takes a lot of time. I think anybody can give me the remaining bit-combinations in the frames?

Thanks, Sven

Reply to
Sven

I've tried doing that as well. It's really hard to get the whole picture with reverse engineering. I gave up after a few months. Try to follow the approach in XAPP260 to do modular reconfiguration.

Reply to
praetorian

The partial-reconfig list set up last year is having the intended outcome - a gathering of folks experienced in (or learning) the black art of partial reconfiguration, and coaxing the tools to give you what you want.

Details here (including searchable archive):

Regards,

John

Reply to
John Williams