video decoder for altera dev. board

Hi, I'm looking for a video decoder board, that could be plugged on an Altera dev. board proto header. (cyclone or stratix) The decoder chip used could be any popular one (TVP5150, SAA7115...). Could anybody answer me?

Thanks O.Descoubes

Reply to
descoubes

Was also looking for that so I decided to make my own encoder/decoder board with ADI chips (o;

Never though about producing it though (o;

rick

Reply to
Jedi

I'm currently in the process of developing FPGA-based video processing kit. Anybody care to share a wishlist? Features, interfaces, memory, particular parts, price target, etc.

-- Georgi

Reply to
Georgi Beloev

Hi Rick,

If you have such a board, would you sell me one ? I need just one!

Thanks

Olivier

Reply to
descoubes