vertex-II configuration architecture

I have a question about Virtex-II configuration architecture. Any help/pointers would be greatly appreciated. Thanks, Sudarshan problem: according to XAPP 151 (vertex config architecture user's guide), each CLB column in Virtex has 48 frames So, XC2V2000 (56 rows 48 columns), should have at least

48 * 48 = 2244 frames however, Virtex-II platform user's guide (v 1.8, page 309) says there are only 1456 frames. So, it seems Virtex-II configuration architecture is different from Virtex configuration architecture. Unfortunately I have so far not been able to locate any document specific to Virtex-II configuration architecture
Reply to
sudarshan banerjee

I think the Virtex2 Users Guide has a chapter dedicated to the configuration architecture. It should give you all the equations and numbers about frames and so on. Grab it from the Xilinx website.

Regards,

John

Reply to
John Williams