Verilog RTL of a Galois Field Multiplier

Please visit my website

http://209.11.152.57/galois/index.jsp

if you need a galois field multiplier hardware. The work is based on equation for galois field multiplication that I developed as an independent researcher. The website restricts you upto GF(2^16) only, but the underlying engine does not have any such restriction. Email me for any questions.

Reply to
Rajesh Pathak