V5 System Monitor

Hi Guys,

Has anybody used a V5 Sys Monitor.. I need some insight on the Aux IOs

The UG 192 (refer pg 39) says that once you instantiate the Sys Mon, you can use any number of Aux IOs as analog and the rest as normal digital IOs. Any Comments on how you do that..

I mean do you need some configuration or the device automatically recognizes which IOs are analog and which are digital.

Reply to
akshat