V4 PPC to sleep?

I want to put the PPC running linux in my virtex-4 to sleep to save power. Apparently, the official software suspend mechanism isn't supported/present in our kernel but the standard linux tree does have an include/asm-ppc/suspend.h file. Unfortnately, it's basically blank. Can't believe I'm the first guy to try to save and restore the state of the ppc405 in a virtex chip? Any pointers would be appreciated.

Thanks, Clark

Reply to
cpope