V2Pro config problems with HSTL_II_DCI pads...

I'm seeing a problem configuring a V2Pro-7 part when I add HSTL_II_DCI pads to my design. The bit stream downloads, but I don't get a 'done' signal. If I change the pads to be HSTL_II, the bitstream downloads OK. I'm also using some HSTL_I_DCI pads, but these don't seem to cause a problem.

Anyone else seen and/or worked-around this problem?

Thanks!

John P.

Reply to
John Providenza

John,

Assuming you're using 6.2i software, when DCI IOs are used it's possible for the FPGA to wait and try to match DCI before DCI is released. You can tell from your bgn file if match cycle is set prior to the done cycle. You can also set bitgen options to not wait for DCI and give that a try.

Regards, Wei Xil> I'm seeing a problem configuring a V2Pro-7 part when I add

Reply to
Chen Wei Tseng