Using XMD to upload from board

I have a program running on my board using the xilmfs. When the program completes, I want some of the files in the filesystem. As of now I am just printing the file and capturing text off my terminal because I can't find a way to just upload the whole filesystem from the board to my host. XMD works fine for getting the .elf and .mfs down to the board, anyone know how to get data back from it? Hopefully it's something easy that I have overlooked. Any advice appreciated. The filesystem is living in an external SDRAM if that matters at all...

Thanks, Joey

Reply to
Joseph