Using two PowerPCs

Hi,

I want to use both PPC systems in a Virtex 4 device. Both have their own memory (physically). And the easiest way to work is to handle both devices seperatly. My question is: is this possible? Or will I get problems with JTAG for example. Is it allowed to have two different EDK projects or do I have to make one project with both processors? If I have two seperate processors, can I still debug through JTAG and GDB. And how does the jtag chain looks like in each project?

Thanks in advance, Frank

Reply to
Frank van Eijkelenburg