Using FSL with Interrupts

Hi all ,

Is it possible to use FSL read on an interrupt basis rather than polling? I have a scenario where i only want to read data using get instruction if there is data on the bus. Are there any example projects ?

BR Rate

Reply to
ratemonotonic

Sure, you can connect the FSL_is_data signal to an interrupt port in the MHS file.

You need to design your interrupt handler carefully - to disable the FSL interrupt immediately and only re-enable it when it has drained the channel.

Not that I am aware of.

Regards,

John

Reply to
John Williams

Thanks john ,

Else interrupt gets hit circularly.

I think this should suit my reqs perfectly.

BR Rate

Reply to
ratemonotonic