Using DCM-Virtex-II Pro

Hi, I using Xilinx System Generator tool and need to use DCM for Virtex-II Pro board. But after searching on internet I could not find any relevant material. Any kind of help will be highly appreciated.

Junaid

Reply to
junaidabidi

Vivek Menon

For information on the DCM, please see the Virtex-II Pro users manual and the Libraries Guide, both available in the documentation section of the Xilinx website.

Reply to
John_H