Using an FPGA as USB HOST without PHY

HI all i used antti's web page referance (as he said) and entered it into google translation web site.

Regards IAN.

This one does contain actual material for HW connection aspects Great !

BM a écrit :

Ian Muncaster

Now I'm laughing nearly as hard as Antti. I was merely addressing how you and Antti achieved different results on seemingly identical searches, which seemed to be puzzling you. On my original post, I _almost_ asked if you are as provincial an American as I am (to set your google preference to English only), and it seems you may have answered my unasked question :)

Unfortunately, I don't have any relevant pages for the OP either.

Regards, Pat

Reply to
pmaupin