usb gadgets and xilinx

My application requires a USB2.0 slave mode. Does anyone know which tree is
best for USB gadgets: PPC/Linux or MB/uClinux?

Thanks,
Clark

Re: usb gadgets and xilinx
Clark,

I suggest we take this off-list before we are lynched for being
permanently off-topic.

Can you email me directly, or discuss on the microblaze-uclinux list?

http://www.itee.uq.edu.au/~jwilliams/mblaze-uclinux/Mailing_List /

Thanks,

John

Re: usb gadgets and xilinx
Thanks for the offer.

I'm actually not doing anything particularly exotic. I just want to embed a
"linux pc" into my fpgas to replace what was traditionally done by custom
control processor designs and software. In my view it should just be a
coregen module that Xilinx provides but it's turning out to be more
involved.

Anyway my specific wish list is:
1. linux (2.6 kernel preferred)
2. Virtex-4 family
3. gigabit ethernet
4. sd card (or other portable memory)
5. power control (reduce clock or sleep processor)
6. usb gadget driver and USB2.0

is the current microblaze/uClinux tree able to do this?

Thanks,
Clark

is

Re: usb gadgets and xilinx
Clark,

I need your real email address if I am to reply off-list.

John