usb gadgets and xilinx

My application requires a USB2.0 slave mode. Does anyone know which tree is best for USB gadgets: PPC/Linux or MB/uClinux?

Thanks, Clark

Reply to
Anonymous

I suggest we take this off-list before we are lynched for being permanently off-topic.

Can you email me directly, or discuss on the microblaze-uclinux list?

Thanks,

John

Reply to
John Williams

Thanks for the offer.

I'm actually not doing anything particularly exotic. I just want to embed a "linux pc" into my fpgas to replace what was traditionally done by custom control processor designs and software. In my view it should just be a coregen module that Xilinx provides but it's turning out to be more involved.

Anyway my specific wish list is:

  1. linux (2.6 kernel preferred)
  2. Virtex-4 family
  3. gigabit ethernet
  4. sd card (or other portable memory)
  5. power control (reduce clock or sleep processor)
  6. usb gadget driver and USB2.0

is the current microblaze/uClinux tree able to do this?

Thanks, Clark

is

Reply to
Anonymous

Clark,

I need your real email address if I am to reply off-list.

John

An> Thanks for the offer.

Reply to
John Williams