USB Blaster

Does anybody know how to program access to the Altera USB Blaster? I am trying to port Altera's SRunner software, which currently only supports a ByteBlaster II on a Windows environment to support the USB Blaster (since this is the only download cable I have) on either Windows or Linux. Any help would be appreciated, Altera does not seem to release the API.

-- Dr Joachim Schambach The University of Texas at Austin Department of Physics

1 University Station C1600 Austin, Texas 78712-0264, USA Phone: (512) 471-1303; FAX: (814) 295-5111 e-mail: snipped-for-privacy@physics.utexas.edu
Reply to
Jo Schambach

Hi Jo!

The Openwince tools support at least all non-USB versions of the cable:

If the API for the USB-cable is not available it would be very difficult to add support for that cable to openwince. But it should be possible to program the altera parts with any cable supported by openwince.

BSDL for openwince has been added by Hein Röhrig:

Kolja Sulimma

Jo Schambach schrieb:

Reply to
Kolja Sulimma