USB basic doubts

Can somebody help me in understanding few USB related queries?

What is USB host controller? What is USB device controller? What is USB OTG controller?

What are the different siuations which will make USB to generate interrupt?

What are 'End points'?

What is the meaning of 'OTG tranceiver in bi-directional mode'?

What is the meaning of 'Non-OTG tranceiver in uni-directional mode'?

What is transeiver?

Thanx in advance

-datha

Reply to
Datha

Datha wrote: : Can somebody help me in understanding few USB related queries?

: What is USB host controller? : What is USB device controller? : What is USB OTG controller?

: What are the different siuations which will make USB to generate interrupt?

: What are 'End points'?

: What is the meaning of 'OTG tranceiver in bi-directional mode'?

: What is the meaning of 'Non-OTG tranceiver in uni-directional mode'?

: What is transeiver?

Uwe Bonnes

This should help:

Philip Freidin Fliptronics