USB 2.0 testbench available?

Does anyone know of a testbench for driving the Opencores USB 2.0 function core?

I'm starting to play with the core and I'd haate to duplicate any work that's already been done.

Thanks!

John Providenza

Reply to
johnp

"johnp" schrieb im Newsbeitrag news: snipped-for-privacy@g47g2000cwa.googlegroups.com...

no, there is not, and most likely will not be. the usb 2.0 core at opencores has several bugs and is not directly useable.

Antti

Reply to
Antti Lukats

Antti -

Yes, I've found several serious bugs so far, hence the desire for a testbench.

If I can't find anything and what I write is not too ugly, I'll probably post it.

John Providenza

Reply to
johnp