USB 1.1 core

Hello Guys,
I am interfacing the synopsys USB 1.1 core with the PHY. But the
problem is the USB core side transreciever signal doesnot match the PHY
signal. As any one interface USB core to PHY?. If so can you please
provide more information about it.
Is USB 1.1 also having UTMI interface to PHY? I searched the internet
but could not get the information.

Thanks and regards
Williams

Re: USB 1.1 core
i think asics.ws have a phy IPCORE for usb 1.1

Jonathan
snipped-for-privacy@o13g2000cwo.googlegroups.com...

Re: USB 1.1 core

I have written a free usb 1.1 IP Core that has a UTMI interface
to a USB 1.1 PHY (also freely available).
Look at www.opencores.org

Best Regards,
rudi
Rudolf Usselmann,  ASICS World Services,  http://www.asics.ws
Your Partner for IP Cores, Design, Verification and Synthesis

Site Timeline