USB 1.1 core

Hello Guys, I am interfacing the synopsys USB 1.1 core with the PHY. But the problem is the USB core side transreciever signal doesnot match the PHY signal. As any one interface USB core to PHY?. If so can you please provide more information about it. Is USB 1.1 also having UTMI interface to PHY? I searched the internet but could not get the information.

Thanks and regards Williams

Reply to
stud_lang_jap

i think asics.ws have a phy IPCORE for usb 1.1

Jonathan a écrit dans le message de news: snipped-for-privacy@o13g2000cwo.googlegroups.com...

Reply to
Jonathan Dumaresq

I have written a free usb 1.1 IP Core that has a UTMI interface to a USB 1.1 PHY (also freely available). Look at

Best Regards, rudi ============================================================= Rudolf Usselmann, ASICS World Services,

Your Partner for IP Cores, Design, Verification and Synthesis

Reply to
Rudolf Usselmann