Urgent opening for US Onsite

Hi Sun Infotech is pleased to inform you about an US Opportunity with Leading MNC. Also Kindly mail your updated profile along with the details needed for further process.

  1. Company : MNC
  2. Technology :Asic, VLSI design, EMbedded C++, R&D
  3. Exp : 1 - 7 years
  4. Position : Lead
  5. Location: US Bangalore

Pls provide following information:- Interest to relocate(US/Bangalore): Current CTC: Expectations: Notice Period: Any offer in hand: Total Experience: Passport/Visa Details:

As the number of position are more, we request you to refer any of your friends, colleagues who are looking for a change & have the experience on the above said opening. Pls Mail your CV to snipped-for-privacy@suninfotech.co.in

Waiting for your early & positive response Regards,

Suninfotech Team

Reply to
kumar

Jeepers. Bangladore's in the US now? My geography's a little weak right now. Is that east or west of the Missippi?

Reply to
John_H