Unwanted shift in multiplier

Hello:

I am building a add-shift multiplier in Quartus and i seem to end up having a product that is multiplied by two or in other words is shifted one place. I look at my wiring and it seems right. What could i have messed up?

Thank You Prasun

Reply to
Prasunp

--Ray Andraka, P.E. President, the Andraka Consulting Group, Inc.

401/884-7930 Fax 401/884-7950 email snipped-for-privacy@andraka.com

"They that give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety." -Benjamin Franklin, 1759

Reply to
Ray Andraka