Universal Scan with Xilinx's ML403

Hi,

Does anyone have experience using Universal Scan to program the flash on Xilinx's ML403? Universal Scan should use the JTAG port on the FPGA (Virtex4) to program the flash. I'm having difficulties to get it to work. Any suggestions?

Thanks

Reply to
George.Y.Ma

snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com schrieb:

I tried universalscan with S3e sample pack board. never got it working.

writing a custom application that does the nor flash programming (either over boundary scan or using BSCAN primitive) was way easier.

Antti

Reply to
Antti

Reply to