Understanding something in a bsdl file

I am converting a bsdl file to a private object format. The new thing this time are some entries which are fairly obvious, yet I would like some more certainty about them, if I can get it. Here is an excerpt:

-- num cell port func safe [ccell dis rslt] "120 (BC_1, *, control, 1)," & "121 (BC_1, ext_ad_30, output3, 1, 120, 1, Z)," & "122 (BC_1, ext_ad_30, input, X)," &

The line containing the new part is the one with "output3". Obviously its tristate control cell is 120; I wonder what "safe" means, just preferred initial state to preload the bsr with? Then "dis" and "rslt", do they mean that if I set the control cell (bsr bit 120) to 1 the output state will be Z? Looks obviously the case but given the stakes (smoke on error etc.) I would be grateful for any additional clarity.

Thanks,

Dimiter

Didi