uClinux on MicroBlaze

hi Has anyone used the uClinux port on the Xilinx MicroBlaze? thanks, gesmith

__ George Smith Linear Acoustic, Inc

Reply to
George Smith

go to have a look at John's work:

Microblaze uClinux Project Home Page

tk

"George Smith" ???????: snipped-for-privacy@linearacoustic.com...

Reply to
tk

Hi George,

Yes, I have :) Seriously though, it's out there, and growing rapidly. There's at least two commercial projects I know of (probably more, judging by the mailing list) - it's being used in our research group here at the uni and I know of several others that are starting to get it into their labs as well. The mailing list has about 150 subscribers, and there were about 70,000 hits on the website in the last 12 months, whatever that might mean.

The Microblaze port is integrated into the main uClinux tree, and has been that way pretty much since the beginning.

So, I guess the answer to you question must be a resounding yes! :)

You can subscribe to, or browse/search the mailing list archives from this page:

Cheers,

John

Reply to
John Williams