UCF-mode for Emacs

Since I couldn't find a good mode file for editing Xilinx User Constraint File (UCF) in Emacs, I put one together. This is my first .el exercise, so nothing fancy here. It just includes color-highlighting of most of the keywords and several menu commands for inserting constraints that I commonly use. It is availabe at

HTH, Jim

Reply to
jimwu88NOOOSPAM

WAU!!!! you do actually read and parse NCD files with your ADEPT tool !!! Great job!

I did think I am one of a very few ones (outside Xilinx) who can do that :)

Antti

Reply to
Antti

Works well. Thanks!