Ubuntu and Webpack?

Has anyone tried to install xilinx webpack on ubuntu 6.06LTS? If I run the web download tool (sudo ./setup) I get through the questions but it dies shortly after I click install. If I use the single file download it asks for a registration ID which as far as I can tell doesn't exist for webpack? Any help is appreciated.

Thanks, Clark

Reply to
cpope

Just create an account. It doesn't come with a sales-person ;) And than you can download the Webpack for free.

Sietze.

Reply to
Sietze Helfferich

the

for

Any

Yes, I've done that. I'm saying that both installation methods are failing. The web download method dies after install starts and the single file download method asks for a non-existant registration ID. Thanks

Reply to
cpope
Reply to
Stephen Williams