UART receiver

Hi, I am working on UART receiver. As of now, I am stucked at

I could not find a proper hardware writing style to continue with line 14

the overall hierarchy :

module sampling_strobe_generator(clk, start_detected, sampling_strobe); // produces sampling signal for the incoming Rx

input clk, start_detected; output reg sampling_strobe = 0;

localparam CLOCKS_PER_BIT = 5000; // number of system clock in one UART bit, or equivalently 1/9600Hz divided by 1/48MHz

reg [($clog2(CLOCKS_PER_BIT)-1) : 0] counter = 0;

always @(posedge clk) begin if(start_detected) counter

Reply to
promach

promach wrote on 10/11/2017 10:06 AM: