Trying to find some Actel A54SX16P FPGAs to purchase

Does anyone know where I might obtain some Actel A54SX16P FPGAs in the VQ100
package?  Actel has exactly one distributor, and they're out of stock for
awhile.  We've been searching the gray market some, and I figured I'd ask
here.

Speed grade doesn't matter, pricing isn't too important (within reason),
just the package and the fact that it's the 'P' suffix (we're using it with
5V inputs).  We're after about 250, although smaller quantities would be
fine too since we don't need them all right away.

The sooner we could get some... the better!

If you know of a source, please reply to snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com or to the
group.

Thank you,
---Joel Kolstad

Re: Trying to find some Actel A54SX16P FPGAs to purchase

Try www.hkinventory.com

Best regards
Jaroslaw Czula

Site Timeline