Triggering and reseting FF

hello all, i have some doubt on the timing specs of FF set and rests. I wrote the folllowing code in verilog.

always @(posedge clk) if (a == 0) b

Reply to
vssumesh

Well....

First, let me ask "why"? What's the logic functionality you are after?

Second, what you are doing is driving a net from two different processes, which unacceptable by the synthesis tool. try replacing two last processes into one as following:

always @(posedge clk or posedge b) begin if (b) c i have some doubt on the timing specs of FF set and rests.

Reply to
Vladislav Muravin

hi Vladislav, very sorry for not responding to your suggestions. it worked just fine. thank you very much for that. Actualy it was my mistake. thank you once again. regrds sumesh

Reply to
vssumesh