too brief documentation?

Currently using this board. however I kind of feel that the documentation in using the board is abit too brief

For example, I do not know how to set the clock frequency based on the PLL set switches. not to mention the user set, spi set Furthermore, the DVI RX option board also do not have any documention on the

4 Jumper settings (OCK,STAG...)

so is it just me or they need to provide more information?

Ken

Reply to
Ken Soon