Tomorrow at Embeded in Nurnberg: Portable XSVF player demo

Hi

I was not sure if i can get a working demo ready but it looks it I did:

it just shows a handheld device running embedded XSVF player executing some XSVF file from micro-SD card. Wi-fi support is not included, but is defenetly possible as well.

I hope to be tomorow at Embedded, so if maybe can show the configurator in action, if anyone interested, will be around Xilinx stand in the afternoon (1600?), and maybe also at stand 12.536 at some times or moving around

the above for face recognition :)

Antti

Reply to
Antti