to sell: Nallatech H101-PCIXM PCI-X FPGA Accelerator Card (used)

I'm trying to sell a Nallatech H101-PCIXM card I no longer need:

Thanks Anton

PS. Apologies if such ads are not allowed on your forum. I asked but got no reply, so went ahead with this post.

mexas

My personal view on ads in newsgroups is that:

1) The item should be appropriate for the group 2) Reasonably priced 3) People who are interested would be unlikely to otherwise go looking for it.

I will guess that you satisfy those. (not that they represent group policy, but seem reasonable to me.)

-- glen

Reply to
glen herrmannsfeldt