tiny Spartan 3 module?

Does anyone sell a very tiny board with a Spartan 3 (or 3E, 3A, 3AN) and regulators to run from a 3.3V supply? I only need a handful of

3.3V CMOS I/O pins, but the whole module needs to be really tiny, so I can cram it into an existing device that has little room to spare. At most, it could be about 50 mm square, and should be very low profile.

If nothing like that is available, I'll design one using an XC3S400-4TQ144 (or perhaps XC3S250E-4TQ144), but I'd like to avoid spending time on that if possible.

Thanks! Eric

Reply to
Eric Smith

Hi Eric, There's a bloke (John Adair) that posts on here whose company sells stuff like that.

A little longer than 50mm, but less area than 50x50. They may be a little damp when you get them.

Cheers, Syms.

Reply to
Symon

Looks like it may be suitable. It's disconcerting that the "Shop" link goes to a web store that doesn't appear to actually offer the product. I'll send them email.

Reply to
Eric Smith

How about these...

Mike Harrison

Looks good. I'll just have to remove the connectors to get the low profile I need.

Thanks! Eric

Reply to
Eric Smith

Eric,

although it is a Germany based company

may be worthwhile to have a look at

Best regards Ulrich Bangert

"Eric Smith" schrieb im Newsbeitrag news: snipped-for-privacy@donnybrook.brouhaha.com...

if

Reply to
Ulrich Bangert

And also the Zefant boards, especially the Zefant Nano:

Uwe Bonnes

Eric

The shop will show these modules when the new batch comes in shortly and we have stock built and tested. The first batch were sold out before we could put it up on the shop. The shop website is undergoing a major overhaul currently and a few things will be tidyed up.

The sister product Drigmorn1 will also appear shortly after that with a slightly different pin arrangement.

As always our engineering sub-site (maintained by the engineers and not sales) will always show products first due to the speed which we can place information on that section without rebuilding databases and so on. The shop does tend to lag a bit so please do ask if in doubt.

For those buying our offices and labs have not been flooded although many places too far away have been. We have had problems getting the team into the office due to a lack of driveable roads but that is currently improving substantially. Couriers are also getting back to normal and providing we don't get much more rain I think we will be running nearly normally by early next week.

John Adair Enterpoint Ltd.

John Adair

Could you not just list everything, and simple put a note "out of stock" instead ..?, otherwise one is lead to think that you simple just don't have it at all.

Reply to
pbFJKD

At the moment our shop will let you buy an item even if not in stock so we have held off putting them there. Once it is listed we don't tend to remove from the listing and just show zero stock. We are looking at ways to improve this and even to possibly to show expected delivery but it's not there yet.

John Adair Enterpo>>Eric

Reply to
John Adair