Timing Delay Definitions

The hyperlinks in Xilinx' Timing Analyzer do not go to valid web pages. I am using 8.2 with the latest SP. I've done a search on individual delays and found some hits, but is there a definitive destination on the web site that I can find all the definitions?

Reply to
motty

%xilinx%\doc\usenglish\help\delay_types\html\web_ds_v4

Reply to
Symon

Thanks Symon. I should have looked there!

Reply to
motty