Timing Analyzer hangs

I am using Xilinx ISE 9.02. When I invoke the Timing Analyzer, go to "Analyze" on the pull-down menu, and then further select "Against User Specified Paths ... by Defining Endpoints" the tool just hangs - infinite loop.

I had used this before but this problem suddenly emerged. Also, the other functions of Timing Analyzer work - just this one single function hangs.

Has anyone else experienced this?

Reply to
internet_checker