Timing analysis

Hello, In which reports of time can I see the maximum frequency or haw can I to calculate it?. I am working with ISE 5.1i and for the synthesis I use xst. Thanks, Falcón.

Reply to
WIlfredo Falcón

Hello, In which reports of time can I see the maximum frequency or haw can I to calculate it?. I am working with ISE 5.1i and for the synthesis I use xst. Thanks, Falcón.

Reply to
WIlfredo Falcón

=_NextPart_000_0023_01C39981.A581BD40 Content-Type: text/plain; charset="iso-8859-1" Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

Choose the "text based post-place and route timing report".

This reports the minimum period and the max freq.

Reply to
Anil Khanna