Time Borrowing

Hi all,

I came accross the concept of Time Borrowing, which I have been trying to understand from a week. Google search gave me links to the docs which discuss this. Unfortunately, these docs confused me more than they helped. Could anyone please point me to any source that has a real example?

Thanks.

Reply to
Praveen

Pick a VLSI book and read about clocking :-) This vaguely mentions it:

el231bat

Thanks. I also posted this question elsewhere and got some good info. I now have a rough idea.

Reply to
Praveen