This comp.arch.fpga group is suck - I'm leaving now

Dun't know why, this group being moderated or something? But some of my posts didn't make it. I thinks others would experience the same thing. Just check usenet group statistics, these days it makes about

100-200 post per month compare to its peak several years ago about 1000 - 2000 posts / month

People are leaving, so do I

bye bye

Reply to
Mawa_fugo

Mr Fugo-

Usenet is not moderated as far as Usenet is defined. This newsgroup seems clean to me.

Lurking doesn't feed the group. You appear to be a lurker. It's odd that you would disparage a newsgroup being a lurker.

JJS

Dun't know why, this group being moderated or something? But some of my posts didn't make it. I thinks others would experience the same thing. Just check usenet group statistics, these days it makes about

100-200 post per month compare to its peak several years ago about 1000 - 2000 posts / month

People are leaving, so do I

bye bye

Reply to
John Speth

ems

that

Can't imagine what my last post in this group looks like, but here it is:

snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com Activity in com.arch.fpga(13)

Horsepower On Tap Dec 8 Designing in Altium Feb 9 HDL float to string (sprintf %.3E)? Jul 9 2010 binary integer to ascii string in hdl? Jun 30 2010 binary integer to ascii string in hdl? Jun 25 2010 nios and ftoa() Nov 19 2009 nios and ftoa() Nov 18 2009 usb ip block vendors? Sep 30 2009 lookup table in vhdl? Jun 20 2009 lookup table in vhdl? Jun 19 2009 2

Reply to
Mawa_fugo