the problem when I design the udma33 interface

When I test my udma33 interface , I write the first sectors with LBA address mode,but the datas I read from the same address are diffrent from which I write in.

Reply to
bjzhangwn

bjzhangwn schrieb:

I would test things in this order:

PIO identify device ... useful data? PIO write ... PIO read ... same data? PIO write ... UDMA read ... same data? UDMA write ... PIO read ... same data? UDMA write ... UDMA read ... same data?

looks like you started with the most complicated combination ...

bye, Michael

Reply to
Michael Schöberl

Thanks,But the design don't have a cpu,the test must be all in FPGA,so the tests are difficult,if I do this ,then the state machine will be very complicate,The only way I can do are to test it under the UDMA mode!

Reply to
bjzhangwn