The Lord calls out to you for repentance, salvation

The message is simple: He wants to forgive your sin and give you eternal life in the paradise of God.

If you have sin, you need a savior. And all of us have sin. And all of us need a savior.

Jesus is that savior. He came to the Earth for that purpose (to set men free from the judgment of God for our sin, and to give us eternal life in the paradise of God, restored to the creations God created us to be before sin entered in and wrecked everything).

(1) Jesus loves you. (2) He wants to forgive you. (3) Go to church this Sunday and learn from those who have studied the Bible what things God has to guide you in your life.

God guides us toward holiness, toward His light and life, toward right ways to live as His creation. And, He leads us always toward those things which are of repentance, guidance and teaching and uplifting and helping and loving one another. he does this because He wants us to come to Him and repent in this world, and then live our lives for Him teaching others.

Thank you, Rick C. Hodgin

Reply to
Rick C. Hodgin

An inspiring message for the heart in repentance:

The Judgment Seat of Christ Leonard Ravenhill

God encourages you toward holiness and service to Him and His eternal Kingdom ... even while we are yet here on Earth.

It is the highest privilege to serve the Lord.

Thank you, Rick C. Hodgin

Reply to
Rick C. Hodgin