Temporarely no answer on MEM32 Read request

Hello,

At the moment I am designing a PCIe Card with Spartan 3E 1200 -5 and Xilinx PIPE Core. The firmware is almost done, but I have observed that from time to time a completion is missing for a DMA MEM32 Read request. It seems like the PC doesn't answer my request, what I do not believe. So for example I request 3 packets with TAG 2, 3 and 4 and as mentioned before sometimes the PC answers only with 2 completions ->

maybe TAG 3 and 4. I care for transmit buffers as well as for FC credits. I have also tracked the addresses to verify that no unsupported address has been targeted. From the core point of view everything seems to be normal. So has somebody an idea why a read request will not be answered? I thank you guys very much for your help in advance.

Nico Presser

Reply to
Weltraumbaer