TDI routing in Virtex E FPGA.

Hi all, Please help me with JTAG routing. How can i connect the TDI of the FPGA to a I/O pad. I want this connection in normal mode. Already posted a message but got no replay. is there any other procedures i have to complete to get a replay. Please help me

Reply to
vssumesh

"vssumesh" schrieb im Newsbeitrag news: snipped-for-privacy@z14g2000cwz.googlegroups.com...

JTAG pins are directly connected only to on chip TAP and are not directly accessible, aall you can do is to connect to the BSCAN primitive, but that has some limitations, depending on the device selected. There is no other way to connect to TDI pin otherwise.

you get better reply if you explain why you need that connection and/or what you want to accomplish

Antti

Reply to
Antti Lukats