Tarfessock1

First picture of Tarfessock1, minus cardbus covers, now on our website for those that are interested in our little cardbus dual-FPGA development board.

John Adair Enterpoint Ltd.

John Adair

"John Adair" schrieb im Newsbeitrag news: snipped-for-privacy@iris.uk.clara.net...

WAU!

you are hoping to ship in SEPTEMBER !!! its only 10 months from now :) and the board is using memory of type TBD !!

Antti

Reply to
Antti Lukats

Congrats. I'll take one in a 3S1600E guise, but there's no urgency.

The picture is blurry! What's under the white square? :-)

Cheers, Tommy

Reply to
Tommy Thorn

Sorry, gotta ask: how do you come up with these names?

-a

Reply to
Andy Peters

stones. holy stones. names of holy stones.

Reply to
Antti Lukats

Hillls actually.

Reply to
John Adair

Picture is ala camera phone so not best image. There will be an update in a few weeks probably for a proper press release. Apologies for those waiting for the board but we have been very overlaoded with cuistomer paid work which always gets priority. Some more interesting things to come shortly that we are sitting on at present.

The white square is a deliberate feature to confuse our competitors or is ir?

John Adair Enterpo>> First picture of Tarfessock1, minus cardbus covers, now on our website

Reply to
John Adair

What are Hillls ? Shorter mountains, or taller hills ? :)

-jg

Reply to
Jim Granville

Definately on the smaller end. Here is a picture

I found.

Jim Granville wrote:

Reply to
John Adair

John Adair a =E9crit :

Looks like a stone to me ... (a rather big one, I admit) ;o)

Nicolas

Reply to
Nicolas Matringe

I always thought stones were the same size... 14 lbs.

RB

Reply to
Rube Bumpkin