TAP controller state vs PROG pin

I know that for Virtex, Virtex-E, and Spartan-II devices, TAP controller is held in reset state when PROG pin is low. This results that JTAG chain cannot be used then. This was not the case for older devices (Spartan). Anybody knows how what's the situation in newer devices (I'm particularly curious about Virtex II )? Thanks.

-- Robert

Reply to
RobertP

Robert,

V2/2Pro TAP state doesn't get reset with the pulsing of the PROG pin. Please clock in 5 '1's on TMS to ensure the TAP state is properly reset.

Regards, Wei

RobertP wrote:

Reply to
Chen Wei Tseng