TAP controller

Hello,

I'm a soft designer. I want to access Spartan board with JTAG interface. I do not have kwoledge about electronic.

I try to send/read informations according to TAP controller sequence.

I can read IDCODE and set the board in BYPASS mode.

When I try to send instruction with Impact (to instruction register), the instrcution is not understood.

Must I do something like initialisation before sending instruction code? How can I debug this situation without eletronic equipment ?

--
Digonnet Daniel

COPALP
 Click to see the full signature