SystemC - Libero IDE

Hi all,

just for curiousity anyone knows if Actel is working on some tools to include SystemC synthesis in the future for their Libero IDE? This would be a great advantage for some of their developers since most of the are working on System Level at the moment.

Kind regards, Vince

Vince

I would be surprised if they did unless of course they team up with say Celoxica or some new synthesis company, there are others like Catapult/Forte/Bluespec but they are probably outside of the average Actel designer EDA budget :-)

Hans

HT-Lab

Fully correct but maybe they can fix some arrangment where they will pay the license for their users like the ModelSim Actel Edition etc. I am happy they do things like this (they want to sell silicon not software); by this I can experiment with it in my free time :-)

Reply to
Vince