SystemC Implementation

Hi people, can anybody help me? I want to implement a clock process in a modul to generate a independent testbench. My gain is to translate the systemc-code to vhdl and simulate the projekt in vhdl. It is possible to implement sc_clock outside sc_main(), but i can not use the parameters for example sc_clock clk("Clk",20 ,0.5,2,true).

Have anybody a similar problem and have you found a solution?

Thanks.

Reply to
Holger