System Packet Interface?

Hi, I am doing a project on a 10GB Ethernet. I am going to use a FPGA with a 10Gb Ethernet Mac Core. If I use a NIOS II, it's not necessary for me to purchase a developmen board supporting the SPI (System Packet Interface)? This interface is used between a FPGA and NPU. Thank you

Reply to
freechip

No, thank you for starting four different threads in this group with the same topic.

See my reply to the "Need a SPI 4?" thread.

Allan

Reply to
Allan Herriman